Ideally, we'd preserve the world wide web and all its links in one gigantic, living database. But what if we could only pick ten? Which would they be and why?
Meet the one and only professor of the art of computer progamming, algorithmic artist Don Knuth
His research into self-aware and autonomic networks explores the frontiers of probability and performance evaluation in online worlds: E&T profiles a true IT innovator.
Exascale computers aren't as far-futuristic as you may think - you could build one now, so long as you have a dozen nuclear power stations to run it, reports E&T.
Merger and acquisition activity in engineering is set to rise thanks to a corporate cash mountain and geopolitical turmoil.
"Is augmented reality the next big thing or a marketing gimmick? Is it fundamental to the future or a fashion faux pas?"
- Fukushima Daiichi Unit 3 5th Floor Highly Radioactive Debris [03:09 pm 17/05/13]
- Cluster formation on cooja simulator [01:59 pm 17/05/13]
- DSLAM Power Consumption [01:58 pm 17/05/13]
- English is not my first language. [01:23 am 17/05/13]
- Transport 2020 [09:35 pm 16/05/13]
Tune into our latest podcast