16 July 2008
Rambus has signed an amendment to its current patent license agreement with memory maker Qimonda that will limit the use that any acquirer of Qimonda could make of the patents.
15 July 2008
Researchers at IMEC’s Holst Centre have added the ability for their wireless ECG patch to perform wave analysis locally. The patch is intended to monitor the heart under daily-life conditions.
Web-bourne distractions doing more to your head than just wasting your day.
08 July 2008
ARM has decided to sell one of its system-design tools to modelling company Carbon Design Systems together with a number of engineers working on the tool.
Sani Nassif, the man in charge of tools and technologies at IBM Microelectronics, has a way of putting into perspective the looming problem for chip designers.
"Is augmented reality the next big thing or a marketing gimmick? Is it fundamental to the future or a fashion faux pas?"
- 3 LANE ROADS [01:34 pm 20/05/13]
- Define Energy. [01:25 pm 20/05/13]
- Marketing from Engineers' perspective [09:49 am 20/05/13]
- Fukushima Daiichi Unit 3 5th Floor Highly Radioactive Debris [03:09 pm 17/05/13]
- Cluster formation on cooja simulator [01:59 pm 17/05/13]
Tune into our latest podcast