The real problem in designing robots that can read emotions is understanding humans.
Contract electronics manufacture sees countries vie for the business as they try to get on the development ladder, and there is no end in sight.
Genetic engineers are working to restore extinct species to life, but doing so involves solving a massive jigsaw puzzle with missing pieces.
Are all emerging technologies doomed to ride the hype cycle rollercoaster, blossoming during a period of inflated expectations only for people to subsequently lose patience and walk away until it finally makes an impact on the market?
The power industry's poor relation is currently experiencing a sea change in attitude thanks to a sudden interest from social media. Can power electronics start to reshape the world?
"Asimov's three laws of robotics debuted in a story set this year, in 2015. Will real robots be most like Robby, Terminator or the Synths?"
- 3D printing to improve properties of optical fibres
- Siemens launches largest hydrogen energy storage plant
- Middle-manager inaction the weak link in enterprise cyber-security
- Redacted fracking report finally reveals risks
- Global mobile payment app developed for public transport
- Contactless micro-donations raise £30K for London youth charities
- Test [06:22 pm 20/03/15]
- Test [06:20 pm 20/03/15]
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]