It is difficult to determine where the fault lies in non-destructive testing and remote conditioning monitoring techniques, but applications are now being devised to solve this.
Research into new frequency bands and techniques for the upcoming 5G standard is putting new demands on T&M, but these complex standards present problems during production tests.
The recently introduced IEC 62586 standard has defined a range of test techniques for power quality, but what is the impact of this standard and of what should HV engineers be aware
The real problem in designing robots that can read emotions is understanding humans.
Contract electronics manufacture sees countries vie for the business as they try to get on the development ladder, and there is no end in sight.
"Our summer watersports special: surfing artificial waves, racing yachts for sport, superyachts for pleasure and much more besides"
- First experimental wormhole created
- NHS health records available online next year
- Internet of Things takes centre stage at IFA 2015
- Nissan invests £100m in Juke production at Sunderland
- Graphene fuel cell electric supercar planned to take on Ferrari
- Starfish-killing robot to protect Great Barrier Reef