It is difficult to determine where the fault lies in non-destructive testing and remote conditioning monitoring techniques, but applications are now being devised to solve this.
Research into new frequency bands and techniques for the upcoming 5G standard is putting new demands on T&M, but these complex standards present problems during production tests.
The recently introduced IEC 62586 standard has defined a range of test techniques for power quality, but what is the impact of this standard and of what should HV engineers be aware
The real problem in designing robots that can read emotions is understanding humans.
Contract electronics manufacture sees countries vie for the business as they try to get on the development ladder, and there is no end in sight.
"The benefits of footing the bill to put a British astronaut in space amount to more than just a restorative for national pride"
- Most new diesel cars have high emissions, study finds
- Automotive cyber-security concerns 'could shape future car design'
- ‘Plug and play’ biomass technology could save power station
- Text message tweak to appointment alerts could save NHS millions
- EU mobile roaming charges to be scrapped
- Self-repairing flexible material created by Spanish researchers