The real problem in designing robots that can read emotions is understanding humans.
Contract electronics manufacture sees countries vie for the business as they try to get on the development ladder, and there is no end in sight.
Genetic engineers are working to restore extinct species to life, but doing so involves solving a massive jigsaw puzzle with missing pieces.
Are all emerging technologies doomed to ride the hype cycle rollercoaster, blossoming during a period of inflated expectations only for people to subsequently lose patience and walk away until it finally makes an impact on the market?
The power industry's poor relation is currently experiencing a sea change in attitude thanks to a sudden interest from social media. Can power electronics start to reshape the world?
"Our summer watersports special: surfing artificial waves, racing yachts for sport, superyachts for pleasure and much more besides"
- Lack of consideration for human error behind SpaceShipTwo crash
- New car tax rules to hit low-emission vehicle uptake, says survey
- First white laser paves way for new applications
- Contract for London’s first electric bus fleet confirmed
- New method for tweaking properties of graphene
- Brazil-France submarine program investigated for fraud
- Test [06:22 pm 20/03/15]
- Test [06:20 pm 20/03/15]
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]